- We will continue our thorough cleaning protocol with the additional COVID 19 precautions.
- Every day our workers will have their temperature taken and asked about symptoms of illness including cough, shortness of breath, or chills. We will keep a log of this
- Our staff will wear a face mask and gloves (or wash hands frequently) while working in cottages and will wear a mask or maintain a minimal distance of 6 feet when interfacing with guests.
- We will use cleaning supplies that are rated by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) as being effective against the COVID 19.
- We will sanitize all comforters, rugs, blankets, pillow protectors between guest reservations.
- We will clean all hard services with COVID 19 effective disinfectant.
- We provide individual outdoor tables, chairs and grills for each cottage. Please use your designated outdoor equipment. You may take your folding chairs to the beach if desired (and bring back to your cottage when done)
Explore our cottages if you’re looking for a place to stay in Northern Michigan. We are located on the west end of Crystal Lake, 2.5 miles north of Frankfort on M-22 just past the “Crystal View” Cafe.